Skip to main content
Table of contents

Battery risks

Some of our devices contain internal batteries that carry specific risks if mistreated. These include rechargeable batteries that present a risk of fire and other harms if damaged, pierced or short-circuited, and coin cells that can cause immediate serious or fatal harm to animals or people if chewed, swallowed or inserted into the body.

In order to reduce these risks, you must follow the directions above relating to the prevention of physical damage to your PitPat devices.

You must seek immediate medical or veterinary advice if you suspect that any battery has been chewed, swallowed or placed inside the body of an animal or human.


If you want to dispose of any PitPat device (including at the end of its life), you must do so safely and in accordance with local rules for electronic waste. Do not dispose of any device in fire or in normal household waste.

You have the right to return PitPat devices to us for recycling.


We may make changes to these terms in accordance with our General Terms of Use.